Vineyard View Cabins, LLC
2586 Township Road 34
Killbuck, Ohio 44637
This Agreement constitutes a contract between Guest and Vineyard View Cabins, LLC (“Vineyard View”), Guest acknowledges and understands that by signing this Agreement, Guest is obligated to follow these terms of rental.
- PROPERTY DAMAGE Guest acknowledges and understands that Guest is financially responsible for any and all property damage to the Premises that may occur during the stated rental period, which can reasonably be attributed to the Guest’s negligence or abuse.
- SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT Guest hereby authorizes Vineyard View to charge an additional one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) to Guest’s credit card in the event that Guest damages the Premises (the “Deposit”). The Deposit will not be charged if Guest does not damage the Premises. Should such damages exceed the Deposit, Vineyard View will bill such damages to Guest separately.
- LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT Guest agrees to leave the property in the same general clean and undamaged condition it was when Guest arrived. Guest is responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements or loss caused by Guest or any member of Guest’s party to the Premises or its contents during Guest’s occupancy. Any damages or violations may result in the loss of all or part of the Deposit and Vineyard View reserves the right to further bill Guest for additional cleaning or repairs.
- GUEST COUNT Guest agrees that the Premises shall be occupied by no more than __ people. Occupancy by more than the stated number of people will result in the termination of the rental and the forfeiture of all rental fees and Deposit.
- DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES, NUISANCE The occupancy and use of the Premises shall not be such as to place the Premises in danger of damage or to disturb and/or offend area neighbors or residents. Vineyard View reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and request loud or unruly guests to vacate the Premises immediately. Guest acknowledges the Premises are located on an operating farm.
- NO PETS If a pet belonging to Guest is found to be in or on the Premises, Guest will be assessed an additional $50.00 fee, in addition to damages, if any. Pets necessary due to handicap or disability are allowed.
- NO SMOKING This is a non-smoking cabin. If it is found that the Guest has smoked inside the Premises, the Deposit will be forfeited. The entire cabin is designated as a No Smoking Area.
- FIREPLACES Fireplaces inside the cabin are equipped with propane gas logs which must not be disturbed.
- HOME FURNISHINGS, EQUIPMENT, ETC Moving of any furniture or decor is not allowed. Furniture, bedding, linens, towels, utensils or any other property belonging to the owner shall not be removed from the Premises for ANY reason.
- KEYS All keys must be returned upon your final departure. Please be sure that all doors are locked. Guest is responsible for cost of re-keying if locksmith is required to come out due to lost or non-returned keys.
- CANCELLATION POLICY Cancellations made 30 or more days prior to arrival will result in a full refund. Cancellations made less than 30 days notice prior to arrival date will result in the forfeiture of one-half of the amount paid.
- HOLD HARMLESS Guest acknowledges and understands that Guest is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person on the Premises and that Vineyard View accepts NO legal or financial responsibility. Guests assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold Vineyard View harmless with respect thereto. Guest hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Vineyard View harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of the Guest’s use of the Premises or items therein.
- DISPUTES This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio and shall be treated as though it were executed in the County of Holmes, State of Ohio. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Holmes County Common Pleas Court. Guest specifically consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.